We will be resuming lessons and reopening our facilities from Monday 18th May.
Please see below for information about your bookings during Covid-19 Lockdown and options available to you and your family:
- All classes from 3pm 23rd March – 31st March 2020 were credited back onto your accounts
- All bookings from 1st April -22nd inc were closure days and not charged for
- Fees were raised from 23rd April – 30th April, but these have all been credited back to your account
- No charges have been raised for May
How do I see what credit I have available?
- This can be done through our Customer Portal (Click here to login) or by emailing our phoning us.
What about make up lessons?
- Make-ups that expired will be extended by 1 month after re-opening if they expired during our lockdown
- If you wish to cancel your booking you can still use your make-ups upon re-opening, we will allow on this occasion. This ‘special offer’ only applies up until the end of September. After that time make-ups can’t be used when there’s no longer an active booking in place.
- The usual make-up conditions would apply in that it is subject to availability and can only be booked one week in advance
What about cancellation?
Alternatives to cancellation:
- You can have up to 1 month of make-ups with expiry date as end of 2020. You would still need to pay to secure your space but can do the make-ups at a later date
- You can use up to 4-weeks Covid-19 ‘leave’, whereby we will guarantee a booking on the same day as you swam previously but we can’t guarantee the same time due to classes may being rescheduled.
- You can still continue to use Holiday Leave if available.
For more information on our standard booking conditions, please click here.
- If you still wish to cancel, we will waive the 2-week cancellation up to the end of June
- No refund policy remains still applies